It has been forever since I’ve done one of these posts, but I am super pumped to share some of the random things I’ve been loving lately.
Since being home from the World Race, I have been LOVING all natural face mask and homemade serums. Some of my favs have been
- Indian Ancient Healing Clay mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar (with the Mother). It’s a deep pore cleanser and does wonders for your skin.
- CLEAR Activated Charcoal Facial Mask – I picked this mask up when I was in Belize at the Belizean Breezes Soap Co. It is amazing. One of the best purchases I have ever made. I could instantly tell my face was tighter and smoother after using it. Sadly I am not in Belize anymore, but they do have a website. 🙂 I will be ordering more when I run out!
- Peppermint Oil + Avocado Oil + Apricot Oil face serum- Avocado and Apricot were my carrier oils and I mixed a drop of peppermint oil (make sure it doesn’t get too close to the eyes) with them and rubbed the serum all over. My face felt like heaven before crawling into bed. It was greaaat. I did a variation of the serum from this video
- Music is life of course and with that being said, the Norah Jones Pandora station has definitely reentered my life lately and I’m not mad.
- I also stumbled upon this old running/workout playlist. I forgot how much I liked it. Don’t you just love when that happens?
Raw Vegan Desserts
- I was scrolling through Pinterest and found this : Healthy Snickers Pie. YES. Oh my goodness it was so good………. It was in my house for like two seconds and then it was gone. GO MAKE THIS NOW. 🙂
- There are so many multivitamins out there today that it can be overwhelming. Which one do you take? Do I even need to take one???? This extensive article breaks it all down by demographics and cost. They researched common brands and ruled out several different kinds based on different criteria. If you find yourself uncertain and confused when it comes to this topic, definitely give this article a read. Even if you don’t take one (which I actually don’t right now), it is still very informative.
- This ab workout is fire. You won’t regret it. Or maybe you willl… but in the best way 🙂
- Fitness trackers. There are so many. Which one do you choose? This article gives their take on the top three and goes in depth on why they think they’re the best. If you haven’t sensed a theme yet, I am clearly a big fan of reviews.com. They do all the digging for me.
- I am a huge fan of this morning yoga workout by Boho Beautiful.
- One of my closest friends wrote this awesome blog about living out who God called you to be. It’s super empowering and super worth the read.
- “How to Walk in Grace While You Wait” by Amanda at dwellingongrace.com is beautifully written. It really hits home for me right now because I’m also in my own season of waiting. Since coming back from my trip, I’ve been trying to figure out what the Lord has next for me. Each time I think I know, He shuts the door. It’s really forced me to be diligent about putting my trust and faith in Him during this season of waiting. Especially when my instinct is to get worried or frustrated. It’s been good for me.
- I also really loved this Instagram by Emily at @myhealthyishlife
I absolutely love this because I feel like our society often looks at the 99 problems instead of the 99,000 blessings. It so important to remember those good things that the Lord has provided. Since being back from my trip I feel like He’s really given me the eyes to see His blessings everywhere.
I think I’ll end this post here. I would love to read what other people are loving lately! Feel free to drop your links in the comments below. Have an awesome week 🙂